Immersion tango and Cultural tour to Buenos Aires every November

Immersion tango and Cultural tour to Buenos Aires every November
Dancing at Davis Restaurant. Above videos of Marisela dancing with friends in Buenos Aires Milongas.Click to view

Tango activities by Marisela

Tango Activities by Marisela

- Immersion tango and cultural tour to Buenos Aires every November.
- Tango classes on Sunday.
- La Milonguita dj'd by Marisela.
- Sponsor out of town master instructors.
- Milonga Bruja fourth Thursday of each Month
- Milonga Loca Second Thursday of each Month
Info: Mrizik@aol.com


Several Videos of Marisela Dancing with Various Partners


Marisela dancing with friends in Buenos Aires

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLE48D63AA81832A44¶ms=OAFIAVgJ&v=cT76Cq5w_qA&mode=NORMAL

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Buenos Aires Testimonials & more 2016


Buenos Aires Tango Immersion Tour
The experience of a lifetime! 

One or two weeks full of incredible experiences! 
Come with us in November or go any time during the year. 
We can tailor the trip to your needs. Just grab your shoes!

WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THE IMPORTANT DETAILS

Lodging, airport transfer, milongas, money exchange, safety, partners to accompany you to the milonga and much more... 

USE MY EXPERIENCE TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOURS. 

Contact: Marisela Rizik for additional details Mrizik@aol.com •  541-485-6647
~ TESTIMONIAlS ~

2015 
I couldn’t agree more!!! Traveling with Marisela and George is an opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Marisela’s organizational skills are second to none!!! George’s gentle spirit and hospitality lend itself to a group that travels with ease, grace and enthusiasm. This truly was a life transforming trip for me. I have never laughed so hard, had more fun and learned soooo much, all in one delightful trip!!! I LOVE my tango family, the connections we made and the lasting friendships I have developed, are an absolute blessing in my life. Truly, you do not want to miss this!!! I am sooooo thankful to have had this opportunity!

Deborah Coblentz - Bend, Oregon


2011- 2013-2014- 2015-2016 
This will be my fifth trip to Buenos Aires with Marisela, which should speak for itself about how much I enjoy going! Her high level of preparation and attention to detail make the immersion tour a new and enriching experience every time. Marisela not only goes beyond the call of duty to attend to the needs and wishes of each individual in the group, she continually looks for new experiences and opportunities in Buenos Aires.

It has been a privilege to share with Marisela her love for the heart and tradition of Argentine tango. These experiences have greatly contributed to making my 70s among the richest years of my life.

Craig Spillman


2014 
My trip to Buenos Aires last November as a part of Marisela Rizik’s dance troupe was a dream fulfilled. Traveling with her group was a great way to experience it. Her knowledge of the city and local customs was excellent, but her milonga information was invaluable. She worked above and beyond to make sure her charges trips were smooth and they all got the most from their trips. Marisela helped with finding an apartment for the second half of the trip. At the end of our week together the transfer of our group to different apartments or airports was well handled and coordinated. I would do it all over, in fact, I plan to. 

Michael Hanner


I went to Buenos Aires for the first time with Marisela and her tango group last fall (spring down there!) I have to say Marisela is an excellent group leader -- she knows the city's dance milieu like the back of her hand, where and when to go to the best milongas, where to buy different types of shoes, etc. She has the patience of two saints -- helping us all with our big and little needs and desires. Even after the larger group split up into several smaller pods and she was theoretically "off duty" she stayed in touch and hung out with us for dances, meals, and other activities. I had a small health problem there and Marisela was extremely solicitous and helpful. She was very generous with her time. I really believe Marisela thinks of us in her tango community as family and she makes us feel comfortable and cared for. I would go back with her any time.

Toni Hanner


2011 
Oh my goodness, I have to chime in on this. I joined Marisela’s 2011 group. It would be a value at twice the price! Marisela handled all the logistics from the moment we landed to the moment we left. I had my worst dance and my best dance on that trip. I learned to stop focusing on all the other leads and instead to focus on my connection with my partner. And that opened up a wonderful new world of intimacy and delight. I grew in confidence as a dancer. Marisela brings a very supportive community vibe to this trip as well as to her Milonga. And the friendships I made on the trip are enduring. The city was delightful and fun to explore. I would have never gone there if not for Marisela’s invitation. 

Raymond Albano


This has been one of the best trips I’ve taken. A great group of people and you managed us and our activities so beautifully, even accommodating the various individual trips we each wanted to take. 

Sherrill Bower


...shivering now under the cold fingers of winter and thinking longingly of the sunny skies of Buenos Aires. Thank thank you so much, Marisela, for making this trip possible. It will remain one of the high points of Don and my lives. We had a wonderful time and it was all because of your gentle tutlage and your willingness to introduce us to this great city. 

Christine Menager


2011-2013-2015-2016 
Great expectation realized. This will be my 4th trip to BA with Marisela. Heading again in 2016. Always great lodging near great shopping and sightseeing. Because of Marisela's contacts we ride to some events as a group in passengers vans. Great going and coming from the airport.

What could be nicer than being in the city known as the Paris of the southern Hemisphere and dancing the night away in the birth place of tango.

Roy Robinson, Corvallis

1 comment:

  1. Cyhitours offer Brugge Free Walking Tour with Walking Tour Bruges. you can also get free walking tour opportunity. click to get services for Walking tour Brujas, Brugge Free Walking Tour, Walking Tour Bruges, free walking tour, Tour of Bruges, Walking tour Brujas, Pub Crawl Bruges and Pub Crawl Bruges

    ReplyDelete